We are looking for someone who loves data. Writing about it, talking about it, learning about it, crafting data solutions, all of it. We are looking for an account manager who can listen to a customer’s data woes and know exactly how to fix them. Someone who loves to learn, share and help build a data community, who will fit in with our data-driven culture, and who desires to thrive and make a difference in the data industry globally. As a part of the Business Development Team at Joon Solutions, you will be directly contributing to revenue growth and customer services in the SEA market. Through your work, you will provide sales support and excellent customer service.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in a related industry developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and partners, from first contact to deal close to account management. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and partners
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations